Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank You

Thank you to the wonderful people in my life for your positive outlook on the things life throws at us, whether it be dating and trying to find the right person, jobs/careers, friends and family or every day life events.

I am blessed to have you in my life and sometimes not enough we don't appreciate those around us. I am reminded by this with the little details maybe through your blog entry that you so eloquently state, don't feel sorry for yourself, rather be the change you want to be in the world/your life, or possibly a link you send to remind ourselves of goals or even something funny or interesting.

And most of all you listen, you may not even be here, you are in another city, state or even country, but you take the time out of your life to be a friend and for that I am grateful.

1 comment: