Sunday, April 6, 2008

netflix

I finally joined the world of Netflix since I am now without cable and am going through a bit of tv withdrawl. My plan is to get tv shows I've been wanting to see such as Weeds and of course movies. So to my friends with excellent taste, what are the movies/tv shows you love and recommend I add to my queue? I am trying to build a large enough one that I don't really have to think about it for awhile. I wish there was a new season of Big Love ready to go, but then I have to wait for Dussert! Also, if you are on Netflix, add me to your friends list so we can share what we are watching.

2 comments:

The Ubran Poetess said...

http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/PATUAgZNZxZYM0ec0tht

Unknown said...

sorry but i have not aspired to the net flick thing yet...... good luck i hear its the next bestt hing since toast... :)