Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleep

I can't sleep. It's almost 4am, I will have to get up in about 2-1/2 hours. Must be on time or rather early to work. My bedroom is hot but the window won't open. I talked to M for about an hour earlier, that didn't help really my head won't shut up. It's partially that I'm too excited about changes at work, my new clothes, warm weather and being able to wear the clothes, working out tomorrow but then its also the worries thinking about the changes at work, mother, drama with friends and all the stuff in between. I thought about turning on a show w from Hulu, that always helps but i can't be reliant on tv for sleep. I don't have any melotonin. Nothing.... just my thoughts playing over and over in my head like a scratched record. My neighbor is oddly up too, actually I think she got home earlier cause the cats stirred.

This weekend was great, really one of those perfect summer party weekends. I'll write more about it later, pics on facebook speak for themselves. Now I'd really like to sleep. Oddly enough its the first night of the weekend I slept in my own bed, not that there was any action, just slept elsewhere and slept better even on a couch and the infamous hard futon with Maxi. Now all I want is sleep. I hate that sometimes I am out and I get sooo tired, I practically fall asleep wherever we are at and then there are Sunday nights.... and oh fuck, I just realized I had not one but two cups of Mary Stewart coffee. No wonder I am wide awake. That stuff is lethal. I've mostly given up caffiene, I can't sleep otherwise, it changed with the mono.

..... attempting sleep again. Monday has already come too quick.

No comments: