Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Swollen

Last Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat, I nourished it with a milkshake. The sore throat remains now with swollen lymph nodes. The doctor's office just called, strep came back negative. The fabulous Ferragamo wearing doctor suggested mono or another viral infection, but yes they are certainly swollen. Maybe my sluggish tiredness is explained by mono, aka the kissing disease. Part of me worries theres something else going on. Really I just want to be better. No more sore throat. The slurpee otherwise known as my lunch today was sublime. Others are the office are "sick" this week too. Now I'm home, realizing how tired I've been and I want to relax with my dvd of Weeds, order some spicy thai soup take out. I've been searching Yelp for places that deliver, I do live in the city, why not. Chores still remain including the pilling laundry that I've been avoiding like the plague.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Get better!!! I wish I was there, cuz I'd bring you some popsicles or something...