Friday, May 30, 2008

The Kissing Disease

It's official, I have mono. I'm beat from the week, which really all I've done is go to work. My sore throat is doing "better" today in comparison to last night when I was crying from it hurting. I got a steroid prescription that is supposed to help with my swollen lymph nodes. I made the call that I felt awkward making, about having mono, he took it well, didn't seem to be too worried.

Work seems to be willing to be flexible. Everyone knows that you get extremely tired with mono, so for the next few weeks I can control my own schedule. Something else is brewing too, not quite sure what is going on....

For now, its me, my chair, the tv and lots of rest. Maybe a few slurpees and popsicles in between. I have to eat with the meds, but I have no appetite and it hurts to eat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you need to stop kissing the homeless menn around the office....