Thursday, August 28, 2008

You Had Me at "Hello"

My heart is fluttering and yes its because of a man. Not just any man. He's making history. He's ready to change the world and give us hope. I've never felt so inspired by a political candidate, I want him to be President, he makes me believe in a country where equality of all kinds is possible. It's fate that it is the 45th anniversary of another great person's dream. This man is part of a team, a team that is destined for greatness, I can feel it. Barack Obama, you gave me chills tonight, thank you for believing in our country, in making a difference.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your laying it on a little thick... i have always found that keeping my expectation low when it comes to politicans works best for me. we've all seen the best of speakers turn out to be to worst of people... hope is high,but always filled with caution. power can corupt anyone. :)