Thursday, March 26, 2009

living in the moment

Today was a perfect day at the beach. My dad's girlfriend has a sister who lives on the beach, she was kind enough to let us use their salt water pool and private beach. At first I had a hard time relaxing, but finally I put away the phone and took in the sun, the fresh air and found that pieceful spot, layers off stress being released. The best part was riding the waves in the gulf, letting go, and really truly living in the moment. Unfortunately it made us late for dinner, which didn't go over so well. I'm going to do a 24 hours free of technology, that means no computer and iPhone, starting tomorrow. I think it will make both michael and I appreciate vacation more and enjoy our beautiful surroundings.

I'm starting to really believe my time in Seattle is over, it's time for a change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

change is always good, i will miss you though, but if changed is needed, well it must take place ..