Sunday, October 19, 2008

Men

I am confused by the male species. You give mixed signals. Granted us women are no better. However, recent endeavors with a particular dating site baffles me. For instance, this evening, a certain user messages me, apparently my picture of myself in a tankini was "something only old women and mothers wear," then proceeded to tell me he was turned on and would have sex in the kitchen with me. Oh and btw, I'm having an affair with a 22 year old Ukrainian woman. WTF??? Is this supposed to be a turn on? Are these the people I am destined to meet?

I am still looking to meet Mr. Right. I know he's out there, but please come out from hiding. There were two cute guys who walked into Baracktoberfest on Saturday, of course they sat alone, I didn't talk to either. Then there's the hot SW Board Member who used to be on Survivor that I have a sorta secret crush who happened to show up.

I have hope that things will be different. I need change just as much as we do in this country. I'm looking to go on a date. Not hook up with some random guy. Nor settle. I have expectations. And yes, a little sex would be nice too.

No comments: