Sunday, February 10, 2008

new years resolution a bit late

Well I promised myself that I would start journaling this year. Yes, I am a few months late, but I am finally doing this. I have to remember to take baby steps with goals. I can't do it all.

I want to use this space for several purposes. First of all, it will be a place to journal my emotions, struggles and thoughts about life etc. I also want to have a spot to post interesting items- stories etc. I want to be a better internet user- be more proactive. This will also be spot to share my dieting struggles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

give me a break, i can't stand listening to pretentious washingtonens... just giv ethe link to our next chief... pres, mcain............ ;-)

Unknown said...

more like "musings of a wandering nut case"